Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles -- Card 2




This is another card that I made using the Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles.   To see the first card, please scroll down in the blog for yesterday's post. 

 For today's card, I cut the delicate section without the pierced frame so it would stay right in the card.  Then I backed the top card panel with a piece of white cardstock.



This is what the Ornate Pierced Rectangles look like:



I also used the following dies on today's card:







To make the flower, I used a stylus to really roll the Delicate Daisies so they looked more like a Chrysanthemum or Lotus Flower.   I cut 3 of each petal size (the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th smallest dies in the set) and adhered each set of 3 together before adhering the layers together.  I used a piece of foam tape in between each set of 3.  The very center of the flower is the stamen that comes with the Orange Blossom set.

Here's a close-up of the flower, which by the way, will not be a card that I will be mailing to anyone.  It's too bulky so it would have to be hand delivered.





Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

1 comment:

  1. Think you may be a 'newbie' on Sue's blog - so thought I'd look in to yours. Really like your flower on this card, may well do a 'lookie' likey' (in other UK words, something very similar!

    'P' in Wales

    ReplyDelete