Saturday, March 11, 2017

Yvonne Creations Spring-tastic Corner


 I've been looking for some corner dies that would fit an A2 card and not overwhelm it.  I found this Yvonne Creations Spring-tastic corner die (YCD10086) which fit perfectly.

I paired the corner die with the Frantic Stamper Thanks die (FRA9196) and then embellished a little further by adding one of the smaller flower dies that comes in the Cheery Lynn Floral Bouquet kit (B777).

Other thanks dies I could have used:

http://www.diesrus.com/search.asp?keyword=thanks+&search=

I'll be posting another card tomorrow using this same corner die. 

 Until then --be safe.    Ann


2 comments:

  1. Super stunning corner die cut! Love the bold black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful, such pretty detail to them, love it on the black background, really lets the detail show on them as well as the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete