Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire with Dragonflies


I realized after making my last few cards that I have been using pink a lot.  I think it has to do with the fact that our pink Easter flowers are all in bloom, along with the Red Bud trees and their glorious pink blooms; or it could be I just like pink.

Today's card uses the Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire die again (surprise, surprise!).  I've used this die on my last 6 cards.  I think it looks best when cut out on silver foil cardstock as I did for today's card.

I used the following dies on my card:  Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles, Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire Die, Frantic Stamper Dragonflies, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Happy Birthday


3 comments:

  1. The chicken wire does look great cut from silver cardstock. What a sweet card! Those dragonflies are super sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it best in silver too, you have really gotten your money out of that die, I like the dragonflies with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colours and pretty dragonflies.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete