Monday, April 17, 2017

Cherry Blossoms


Even though this card has an egg on it, it could be used as a birthday card this time of year as well as an Easter card.

I used the following on my card:  Martha Stewart Raindrop edge punch, Frantic Stamper Nested Eggs, Cheery Lynn Designs Cherry Blossoms, We R Memory Keepers Woven embossing folder, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Splash it On (Water)
(I used a raindrop edge punch as my interpretation of water)

Thank you for stopping by to take a look ~ Ann

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Ann! Beautiful card, with rich, vibrant spring time colors. Did you use pink paint on your dry embossed panel? I really like that hint of white "distressing" between the green frame and the pink. Makes lovely visual interest. I had not considered using some of my gorgeous acrylic specialty paints on plain white, dry embossed cardstock. So even if it's not paint, you've inspired me! LOL egg shaped apertures always look great because they break up the symmetry that ovals create. Your creation is fantastic! Huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spring card this is Ann! Those flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love that cherry blossom die...I need to put that on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty pink flowers. The design is beautiful and the interpretation of water, clever. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete