Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pink and Blue Chicken Wire


When I was cutting a bunch of the Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire die yesterday, I had just thrown them all in a pile stacked on top of each other.  I  noticed that two of them had positioned themselves just right so they looked like 3D boxes, thus today's card.

I also used the Sue Wilson Perfect Peony Complete Petals for the flowers, Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves, Lawn Fawn Cross Stitched Rectangles and Frantic Stamper Elementals #1 for the pink frame.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

4 comments:

  1. How pretty your double chicken wire background is! Remember when we challenged each other to make interesting backgrounds with our dies? That was a year ago! I love the soft blue and pink pastels together. Beautiful design, Ann! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Ann! Love the double background. Inspiring and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that look...great idea and a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love when you see something and just know it would be perfect on a card, that is so neat and love your sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete