Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pink and Silver Chicken Wire Card


This is probably my favorite card using the Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire die.  I really like this die and the possibilities it presents.  Here is what the die looks like:


To make my card, I started off by just embossing the Chicken Wire die onto a piece of silver foil card stock.  I ran it through my Grand Calibur with the tan mat on it and the pink embossing plate.  I then cut the die on to a piece of pink card stock and layered the two slightly offset from each other:




Since some of the pink frame around the die cut was showing when I placed the pink cross stitched frame on top of it, I decided to cover that goof with a pink lacy Impression Obsession Border die.


These are the dies I used on my card:

Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire Die, Impression Obsession Border Duo 2, Lawn Fawn Cross-Stitched Small and Large Rectangle Stackables, Die-Namics Stitched Oval STAX, Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Blooms (flower and leaves), Tutti Designs Hugs Word Set.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea, I love the silver and pink combo together, terrific design. The lacey look of the flower and leaves is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete