Friday, April 14, 2017

Pink Hello Owl


I'm entering this card in the CropStop April Challenge Link Party #27.   Maybe having my birthday on April 27 and this challenge being the 27th one that falls in April will bring me some luck.

I used the Sizzix Owl Fold-a-Long Card but didn't use the middle piece of the die cut:



I folded my cardstock and still cut the die according to the directions, but then separated the two full owls from the middle one and used just those two:



Instead of having the owls fold in half, I just detached the first and last owls and made them into a hinged card.  Then I cut the smaller owl in white and embossed it with a Spellbinders embossing folder.


I wanted the owl to be a girl owl with some glitz since those eyelashes look so feminine.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card...so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little pink owl! I love it's sparkly wings and beak and the embossed white panel! So cute! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete