Sunday, April 2, 2017

Quilted Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire Card


If you've been following my blog, you know I've been working with this Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire die on my past few cards:


Today I decided to change it up a bit and make a quilt pattern with it.  I started with a black background and cut the Chicken Wire die in black as well, layering the chicken wire die right on top of the black background.  Then I cut the Chicken Wire die again in pink, yellow, purple and blue and placed the hexagon shapes that are leftover back into the die cut forming a quilted flower pattern:


This could be used for a birthday, Mother's Day, or various other type of cards.  I left a sentiment off it because I didn't want to cover the pattern.

Tomorrow I'll have one more Chicken Wire card and then it's time to move on to something new.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

I'm entering this in the following challenges:





2 comments:

  1. Pretty, Ann! Love the colors and the patterns you created on this lovely quilt card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea, I totally love this!!

    ReplyDelete