Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Quick Release Paper Daisy



I had been cutting some of the Tattered Lace Michaelmas Daisy for other cards using some Quick Release paper between the die and cardstock and had all these daisies from the Quick Release paper left over, so I decided to make one big, full daisy with all of them.

Quick Release Paper

I used the following dies on my card:

Sue Wilson Atlantic Ocean Collection Background, SW Butterfly Frame, Tattered Lace Michaelmas Daisy, Cheery Lynn Designs Rose & Leaves.

To add a little more detail to the card, I used a black gel pen to make some faux stitching around the two frames.  This is easy to do when drawing around the edge of the die -- just put the die back on the card and use the edge as a guide.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. hello ann! so pretty, I so luv the sweet flower...cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Ann! I've never heard of quick release papers. I'll have to check them out. Always the enabler, Ann! Thanks!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete