Monday, May 8, 2017

Atlantic Ocean Collection Background with Camilla



I think this Sue Wilson Atlantic Ocean Collection Background die is so pretty with all it's detail but it was hard for me to place the flowers on it due to all it's detail.

This is what the die set looks like:


I decided to place the center from the SW Butterfly Frame die set in the middle instead of the die that comes in this set.  This is the SW Butterfly Frame set:


When I cut out the Atlantic Ocean Background die, I framed it with one of Sue Wilson's Pierced Squares to give it a frame around the edge.

I used the following dies:  Sue Wilson Pierced Squares, SW Faux Quilled Leaves, SW Camilla Open and Complete Petals (both), SW Butterfly Frame, SW Atlantic Ocean Collection Background, Penny Black Sentiment Collection stamp set



Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Ann! I love the combination of the two sets and your gorgeous floral sprays. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I love those dies, such a pretty card Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love those dies, such a pretty card Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card using SW dies! Ann you are the Sue Wilson queen!! Those flowers are so delightful. Just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ann! this is very pretty, sweet design and super cute flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat combining of the dies and the detail leaves go great with the framing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and elegant. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete