Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Blue Daisy


I had this blue floral Graphic 45 paper for a few years and decided to finally make a card with it.

I cut the daisy using the same paper as the background but painted on some Ocean Spray Tattered Angels Glitter Paint to darken the paper slightly and add a little sparkle.  When I make my daisies, I always use 3 of the same size per layer; so for example, 3 of the largest layer glued together staggering the petals so they aren't lined up on top of each other, then cut 3 of the medium size and do the same, and 3 of the smallest layer.

Items used:  Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies Complete Petals, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Impression Obsession Border Duo 2, cupcake brad from Hobby Lobby.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Ann! The blues are so lovely and I love that big daisy. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and lovely blue flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete