Thursday, May 25, 2017

Dog Card for my Niece



I have a niece in college who is going to help raise a Guiding Eye dog on campus soon, and she will be celebrating a birthday this summer so I thought a card with a dog on it would be appropriate.

I used the following products:  Sue Wilson Austrian Collection -- Salzburg, Penny Black Sentiments stamp, Impression Obsession Puppy set, Martha Stewart Cosmos and Frond punches, Paper Studio Enamel Dots, Doodlebug papers.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann


3 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute, Ann! Dear little puppy and beautiful card! Speaking of puppies, I hope yours is feeling better! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, beautiful paper and i love the flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card! The flowers and sentiment are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete