Friday, May 26, 2017

Friends for Life



I've been wanting to make some pet cards but didn't have any really cute puppy dies until I got these from Impression Obsession.

I used the following products:  Impression Obsession Puppy Set, Sue Wilson Camilla (Open and Complete Petals), Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves, Doodlebug papers, Penny Black Eloquence stamp set, Frantic Stamper Stitched Ovals, Impression Obsession Butterfly set

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (Little Critters)  and Wednesday Challenge (Furry Friends)

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love those puppy dies and have them on my list...I think now they go to the top after seeing your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... this is so cute! I love your use of the patterned paper and of course those sweet little pups! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and I love the colours you've used, they're so uplifting! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card, sweet silhouette doggys and beautiful flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so cute! I love the little puppy silhouettes and whole scene, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us, there is a clickable link on the sidebar of the challenge blog :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete