Saturday, May 6, 2017

Petal Power Get Well Soon


Echinacea, or Purple Cone Flower, is one of my favorite flowers for summer.  I used the Penny Black Petal Power Stamp, inking it up on my MISTI a few times and spritzing it with water.   This is my first time using this stamp; when the card was done, I realized the top of the flower was "floating" in the air and not attached to the stem, but oh well, I'll know next time to stamp the stem first then stamp the flower head instead of trying to place both stamps on the MISTI at the same time.

The pink frame is the Sue Wilson California Collection -- Decorative Frames Set B and the white inner part with the flower on it was cut using the SW California Collection -- Basic Frames Set A.




The sentiment on the card is also by Penny Black.  It's from a set called Eloquence.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Ann! I've stamped floating flower heads more times than I dare to admit. I've connected the flower to the stem by finding a marker that matches as close as possible and just hand draw the rest of the stem. Just a thought. Have a great week! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely made flower. I like the frame and te colors. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The framing of your beautiful flower is a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete