Monday, May 15, 2017

Purple Cone Flower Sympathy Card

Today's card is based on the colors in the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.



I used the raspberry, green and yellow tones from the Altenew inspiration photo:



Since I don't own any Altenew stamps yet, I used the Penny Black Petal Power Stamp and greeting from the Eloquence set.




I first stamped the stem and leaves using my MISTI and Peeled Paint distress ink, stamping several times to get good coverage and spritzing the stamp.  When the leaves were dry, I then stamped the flower heads using Picked Raspberry and Vintage Photo distress inks and spritzing them with water as well.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful PB stamps, Ann! And your card is lovely, with beautiful rich shading. I especially like the leaves. And petal coloring. You mentioned wanting to stamp more, and you've started with a wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PB stamps..the fonts on the sentiments are gorgeous....and so is your card! perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this stamp set, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete