Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Blue and Cream Sunflower Card



I'm still trying to use up some pattern paper I have but find I am color challenged when it comes to using paper with any design on it.

I used the Sue Wilson Noble Dies Ornate Pierced Design for the card base, Cheery Lynn Sunflower (cut 3 times on dsp), and the Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves.

I left a lot of room for a sentiment once I figure out how this card will be used.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thank for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. I suffer from the the same problem,Ann, with so much gorgeous cardstock, and just forgetting about the pretty patterned paper in my stash. Your card is beautiful, and lovely use of dimensional flowers. Hugs de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and pretty Ann! I struggle using patterned paper too but this doesn't look like you struggled at all. It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete