Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cheery Lynn Sunflower


I saw this card on Pinterest and used it as inspiration for my card.  My card really doesn't look anything like the Pinterest card so I think I'm going to give it another shot.

To color the sunflowers, I cut them on white cardstock then swiped them through a variety of distress inks that I spritzed on my craft sheet.  I like the fact that some of the white still shows on the sunflowers.

The goal for making this card was to keep it masculine looking but still have flowers on it.  I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Masculine and

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it  Masculine

Products Used:  Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire, CL Sunflower, CL Fanciful Flourish, CL Small Exotic Butterflies, Martha Stewart 3 Hydrangeas punch

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. Squirrels got my sunflowers this year so I really enjoyed your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Ann! Love the chicken wire background for your big blooms. The metallic look is awesome! I am happy you've joined us in this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I LOVE the chicken wire it really stands out and looks real. What you did with sunflowers is NEAT! Good work, T4S
    With LOVE Judi







    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a perfect job with this, it has that masculine look even with the flowers!! I couldn't see the picture you were sharing of what was your inspiration but your results are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The metallic look is so cool and edgy. Great masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make It Masculine challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete