Sunday, June 18, 2017

Impression Obsession Stars Challenge


The current challenge at Impression Obsession is Stars.  I do not own any IO stamps with stars on them so I had to use the only IO die I have that has a star with it.   For my card I used the center star that cuts out when using the All in One Frames -- Circles die:



I colored the stars with Faded Jeans and Barn Door distress inks and dripped on some ink splats as well.  The word "celebrate" is from the Birthday Top Edgers.


To give the card a little sparkle, I dabbed some sparkle texture paste to the stars.

You have until July 4th to join along.  Hope to see your creations there.

Ann





3 comments:

  1. Cute Ann, and so patriotic! Sorry if I've been MIA recently. We've been doing lots of work on our daughter's new house so I'm trying to play "catch-up" with all my friends blogs. sending (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun patriotic card Ann. The sparkle makes it even more festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, Clever to use the center star cutout from the All-in-One Circle Frames. This is so great.

    ReplyDelete