Thursday, June 1, 2017

Purple Atlantic Ocean Background with Striped Nasturtiums



I had an easier time placing the flowers on this card than I did a previous card in pink:


It may be due to the flower size and all the greenery which I think fit better on the purple card than the pink one.

I used the following dies on the purple card:

Sue Wilson Atlantic Ocean Collection Background die, Sue Wilson Pierced Squares, SW Striped Nasturtiums, SW Maidenhair Ferns, SW Faux Quilled Leaves, Dee's Distinctively Berry Sprigs

I also tucked in a few stick pins with pearl leaves on them.






This ended up being a big card measuring 6 3/4 square since I added the two bottom layers.  With all the bulk from the flowers, it would most likely be a card that gets hand delivered instead of going through the mail.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Circles
Simon Stays Stamp Wed Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love that lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous both cards are, Ann! Very imaginative to use the whimsy of pink in one card, and the elegance of lavender and Pearl in the other card. Both using the same fancy dies, but bringing out completely different feelings! Love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful cards! The flowers are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card, luv the design and flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant, love the delicate flowers to go with the delicate background!

    ReplyDelete