Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sweet Cherries


One of our neighbors just had a baby and they walked all the way over to our house to bring us some cherries they had just picked on a family outing.  It was nice to be able to talk to them since we can't really talk through the fence with the dogs barking.

To thank them for bringing us such an unexpected gift and to walk all the way over with a newborn baby, I thought I'd make a card for the 6 yr old daughter, Ava, who is the one who delivered the cherries with her mother and new brother.  



 I used the following products on the card:  Frantic Stamper Cherries, FS Sweet word die, FS Pinprick Circles, FS Accessory Words 1 and 3

I'm entering this card in the Your Next Stamp Sketch and  Color Challenge #65 where I used this sketch as inspiration:



and this sketch for the colors, but I only ended up using two of the colors, not 3 as required:


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet neighbor you have, bringing you fresh picked cherries. YUM! Your card is an adorable response to their act of kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fitting card for the thank you! What a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete