Thursday, June 29, 2017

Timeless Tulips


Although I like how this card turned out, I have to honestly say it was not easy using the layered stamps for the flowers.  Each flower has three layers, thus three different colors of ink are needed.   More recent layered floral stamps I've used have only two colored layers and one black outline layer.  I found those much easier to line up.  

 Distress inks, as you may know, do not stamp vividly on clear stamps unless you use a MISTI (which I did) and keep applying coat after coat.  

Products used:  Sunny Studio Timeless Tulips clear stamp set and die set, Ellen Hutson Warm Fuzzies (sentiment), Sue Wilson Stitched Flags, Frantic Stamper Chevron Card Panel, Stampin' Up Rose Red and Regal Rose inks, Picked Raspberries DI, Shabby Shutters DI, and Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge:  Anything Goes 

and

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous design and so elegant! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Since I can't even stamp a single layer I find multiple layers done by someone really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you did get wonderful results, I agree it is hard to get good coverage stamping on clear stamps with distress inks... I love your embossed background with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so gorgeous. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete