Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Card for My SIL


I have a sister-in-law with a birthday a day before the 4th of July.  I hope she doesn't mind my using patriotic colors on her card.  It's kind of like wrapping a birthday present for a December birthday using Christmas wrapping paper..........but I think she will be okay with it.

Anyways, I used the following products to make the card:  Cheery Lynn Designs Tea Rose Medium, Tutti Designs Happy Word Set and Birthday Word Set, and Impression Obsession Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Red, White and /or Blue and Simon Says Stamp  Wed Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the REB theme, Ann. I'm sure your sister was delighted not only with the color scheme but also the beautiful layout . It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love the pretty red flower with the inner frame. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the gold and red combo!

    ReplyDelete