Saturday, July 1, 2017

Black and Brown Daisy


This month's challenge at Memory Box is Noteworthy Neutrals where you have to use neutral colors (cream, white, black, brown or grey) on your project.   I'm entering this card in their challenge. 

I started off by die cutting the Frantic Stamper Tropical Leaves Card Panel with white cardstock for my background.  I then layered that on top of a cross stitched rectangle by Lawn Fawn, also on white cardstock.  

I cut the daisy on white cardstock as well but then painted on some Cookies and Cream Glitter Glam turning it brown.  The stamp is a Memory Box Open Studio set called Love Grows.  I cut the 3 tiny heart stamps (which were arranged differently in the set) so they would all be in one line after the words "for you".  I cut the Memory Box Precious Hearts three times so I could have two extra hearts to dangle from the stitched flag.

Products used:  Memory Box Precious Hearts, Memory Box Open Studio Love Grows Clear Stamp Set, Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies Complete Petals, Tattered Angels Cookies and Cream Glitter Glam, Cheery Lynn Floral Bouquet (leaves), Frantic Stamper Tropical Leaves Card Panel, Lawn Fawn Cross-Stitched Rectangles, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and so dramatic in those colors. Just beautiful Ann! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my eye over on the Memory Box Challenge. Beautiful card, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete