Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fireworks with Stars


To make the fireworks, I used a large round paintbrush that was very old and "out of shape" and pounced the brush into my Barn Door distress ink pad then pounced it onto the watercolor paper several times.

The stars are from the Impression Obsession All in One Frames -- Circles die.  I colored them with Faded Jeans distress ink and adhered with foam dots.  The word "celebration" is also from Impression Obsession and is part of the Birthday Top Edgers set.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun fireworks card, Ann! I especially like the golden CELEBRATE sentiment mixed tpwith the falling red embers! Great card and wonderful use of the dies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card for the 4th! I like how you did the fireworks....great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact you put fireworks behind the stars!!! What a cool idea!!! Going to steal it!!!! LOL!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete