Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Peachy Thank You


I can never have enough Thank You cards.  Today's card was made using paper from the Subtle Plaid pad by My Favorite Things.

I cut the Cosmos flowers out of the same paper as the background and layered them with a piece of foam tape for dimension.  I've had this Cosmos punch by Martha Stewart for years but never used it until recently.  It makes such pretty and easy flowers.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:




Products Used:  My Favorite Things Subtle Plaid 6x6 Paper pack, Martha Stewart Cosmos Punch, Penny Black Sentiment Collection, Sue Wilson Mosaic Leaves, Simon Says Stamp Apricot ink,  Lawn Fawn Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables, enamel dots from Michaels

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann




8 comments:

  1. Another darling creation using the paper piecing you so successfully employ, Ann! I love the happy pastel colors and your beautifully arranged floral grouping! It's a lovely card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ann! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty...the gingham make it look so summery and fun.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Ann! Great design, papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Ann! I love those pretty plaid flowers. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid flowers. I agree, you can never have too many thank you cards. This is very sweet! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful! Love the pretty flower embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty use of your plaid paper, what a bright and summery card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazenuts patterned paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete