Saturday, August 5, 2017

MFT Quilt Square Cover Up


I'm still playing around with this new (to me) die from My Favorite Things.  It's called the Quilt Square Cover Up.  I'm finding that when I make one card with it, I have a bunch of pieces leftover to make other cards with, so the cycle continues on and on.

This is my first Christmas card for the 2017 season.  I used a variety of Authentique papers and others from my stash.  Some of the maroon star pieces were embossed with a Spellbinders leaf EF and then sanded down, as well as the frame.

I used the following products:  MFT Die-Namics Quilt Square Cover Up, Impression Obsession Pine Cluster Sprig (includes the pine cone), Frantic Stamper Mix and Match Christmas (word), Spellbinders leaf EF EL-003

I'm entering this card in the August Challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper. and


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful papers & use of the MFT Quilt die for a Christmas card. I made a card & here's the link if you'd like to ck it out:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2017/08/quilt-sq-card.html

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ann! FABULOUS textures achieved on your incredible quilt creation! I love the choice of colors, the papers and interesting textures that truly resemble fabric! Beautifully done, my die cutting expert friend! Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful texture and patterns here Ann! Colors too! The pine cone and sprig are perfect touches on your festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect die-cut for the friend who quilts. And I love the colors you used. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love this quilt look - great holiday card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete