Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Penny Black Petal Power


This card was made for the Penny Black Holiday Head Start Challenge where you have to use at least one PB item and have a holiday theme (any holiday so I used Valentine's Day).


I used the following items:  PB Petal Power clear stamp set, PB Forever & Always stamp set, KaiserCraft Tiny Rose EF stamped on vellum.  I colored the flowers with Distress Markers.

I'm entering this card in the Die Cut Divas Anything Goes for August (I used an embossing folder on my card)

Thanks for taking a look ~ Ann

4 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! Your Valentine card is beautiful, Anne. It reminds me of the falling cherry blossoms in D.C. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers Ann! Perfectly colored and I adore the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty..... I love the soft touch of vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. So pretty. What a great image and coloring. I love the design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete