Thursday, August 10, 2017

Vanilla Cupcake




One of my nephews will only eat vanilla cupcakes, and he prefers to not have them frosted.  Can you believe that?  Definitely not the typical sweet-tooth in my family.

I made the card based on the sketch at My Favorite Things:

Sketch Challenge 345 #mftstamps


The cupcake wrapper was cut out of silver mirrorboard but it's so shiny that it just didn't photo well.  My sister uses those aluminum foil cupcake wrappers to jazz up the plain white cupcakes for her son.

I used the following products for today's card:  My Favorite Things Die-Namics Sweet Treats die set, MFT Lucky Prints 6x6 paper pack, MFT Tiny Check 6x6 paper pack, Creative Expressions Stitched Flags, Tombow Mono Adhesive, Broken China Distress Ink, Frantic Stamper Pinprick Circles



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I have never used a pattern to follow, what a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Bday card! Vanilla with NO frosting? The frosting is my fave part! But my hubby prefers no frosting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal favorite is chocolate cupcakes! Love your cute card...makes me hungry though. (Smile)
    Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop blog! So happy you're playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Ann! Your nephew sounds like my son. Vanilla everything and plain. The card is so sweet though and I'm sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely cute, love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp For a Child Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete