Saturday, August 5, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenges

Your Next Stamp has two challenges going on; one is a sketch challenge and the other is a color challenge.  I wanted to combine both into one card:


Needless to say I was "challenged" by the sketch but found the colors a lot more friendly to work with.  I really had to think about putting this layout together as it's not my typical card style, but that's the reason for these challenges -- to make you think outside your normal comfort zone.

      

I used the following products:  Sizzix leaf embossing folder, MFT Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle STAX, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags, Diemond Dies Fluttering Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

1 comment:

  1. How pretty to use the leaf EF with these pretty dies! It's a wonderful card, and you have embraced the sketch magnificently! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete