Friday, September 1, 2017

Crazy Dog Thank You Card



I'm trying to make more dog cards for my veterinarian to use as a way to thank her for putting up with my dog paranoia.  Every time something seems wrong with one of the dogs, I email her for her advice, and she's been very patient with me.  Our dogs are 11 and 12 years old and as they age, there's always something requiring medical attention:  pulled groin muscles from running too much, UTI's, ragweed allergies, etc. 

I know my veterinarian likes handmade cards as she gave me a Christmas card she made herself.  So all these dog related cards will be wrapped in a nice box and given to Dr. Myers once the box is full.

I used the following products on this card:

Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamp set, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Flower Trio (retired), SU Square Lattice EF (white panel), We R Memory Keepers Weave EF, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves, Marvy Uchida small tag punch

I'm entering this card in the MFT Card Challenge Sketch 348 using this sketch:







Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

1 comment:

  1. How nice to show your continued appreciation of your vet with the pretty, sweet cards, Ann. The embossed details on this little guy are intriguing with so many different patterns of paper and embossed cardstock. Your poochie is darling, too. So kind of your fur doctor to let you email her. Wishing you a great week-end! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete