Saturday, September 2, 2017

Paper Doll School Card


I'm sure most of you have seen Tim Holtz's paper dolls but if not, they are on this card below:



I wanted to make my own paper dolls using some pictures my father had taken of us when we were little.  The photo I used is of my two older sisters in their Easter dresses and bonnets on their way to church.


My card is nowhere near as full of embellishments as the one by Marcarena, but then again, my style is always going to be Clean and Simple.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ann, this is so darling! What a cute idea to use your own photographs to make paper dolls with. Your sisters are true dolls all dressed up in their Easter dresses and bonnets. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me thinking about all the first day of school pictures my mother took.

    diana @ playing
    playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and fun project! It turned out awesome. I love that photo..I remember having Easter bonnets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ann, i love your style and the way you used the paper doll. I am my self addicted to them aswell...they are perfect for ANY project!
    Thank you for playing along with us over simon says stamp monday challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...also OMG I just realized you used your OWN "paper-doll" WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete