Sunday, July 16, 2017

Impression Obsession Challenge: Summer Colors




With the camera flash mimicking the shine of the sun (above)


Without the flash, giving it more of a night time feel (above)

The current challenge at Impression Obsession Stamps is to use Summer Colors.  I knew right away that I wanted to use the IO Stamps Sunburst Background die.  I cut the die with orangish foiled cardstock and layered it on top of a background that I made using distress inks and glossy photo paper:


I then cut a sandy hill using the IO Stamps Hill Landscape Layers and adhered some Shore Birds in black since the sun is setting and they would be dark IRL.

Products Used:  Impression Obsession Stamps Sunburst Background, IO Stamps Hill Landscape Layers,  IO Stamps Shore Birds

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

4 comments:

  1. Love your background..those shore birds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ann! Your background is awesome and I love the sun ray die you used. This is a perfectly summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of a wonderful sunset on the beach!

    ReplyDelete