Sunday, July 30, 2017

MFT Color Challenge #74



Color Challenge #74 at MFT Stamps is this:


This is my first time using this Quilted Square Cover-Up die.  I saw Lin's beautiful card on her blog and knew I had to get this die.

I chose to use some double sided Doodlebug gingham papers for my card.

Products Used:  MFT Die-Namics Quilt Square Cover-Up, MFT Die-Namics Flower & Leaf Trio, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags, Sue Wilson Double Pierced Squares Set B

A randomly drawn winner will be announced on Aug. 10 for a $50 gift voucher to the MFT Store.

I'm also entering these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper July Challenge

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation with those amazing challenge colors and checkered papers. Beautiful quilt design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love making quilts but I love them on cards too, such pretty combo of papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card, luv the shapes and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete