Saturday, July 29, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Sketch 343

                When I saw the current sketch challenge at  My Favorite Things Stamps, I wanted to use some of my new dies and paper from MFT Stamps to play along.  Here's my card:


And this is the sketch for the challenge:


I had seen a card made by Lin Brandyberry a few days ago where she used some really pretty MFT paper.  I chose to use the same paper on my card today.  It's called Lucky Prints and comes in sheets with tiny hearts, dots and stars.

I also used the following products on my card:  MFT Die-Namics Sweet Treats, MFT Die-Namics Flower Trio, MFT Die-Namics Stitched Oval Stax, Sue Wilson Stitched Flags.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm, yummy! What a fun, colorful, beautifully-designed card, Anne! You always make the best scenes, and the most interesting use of die cuts and papers. This one causes me to almost taste the strawberry ice cream! so pretty! Hope your week is pure delight! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the polka dots and the ovals framing the ice cream. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and cheerful! Who wouldn't smile to receive a sweet card such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Ice Cream card, great colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete