Monday, October 30, 2017

Batty Halloween


The current challenge at Impression Obsession is Haunted Greetings.  

I used one of my favorite Impression Obsession Cover a Card Cling Background Stamps called Tree Line.  After inking my background paper with various distress inks and masking the moon, I put the Tree Line cling stamp in my MISTI and stamped twice with VersaFine Black Ink.

I used the following products on  my card:

Impression Obsession Cover a Card cling background stamp:  Tree Line
IO Mini Bats DIE331
IO Happy Halloween DIE326

I'm entering this card in the above challenge.  I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  All Creatures Great & Small.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Ann! Another amazing spooky scene, that is so beautifully colored and arranged. I love your color choices and their awesome arrangement, like the sky is glowing. It’s a wonderful creation, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I just found out my card won the challenge! Congratulations on your new DT spot!

      Delete
  2. Love your fabulous Halloween card! The background colors are awesome. Thank you so much for staring with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete